August 2011





After what seemed like forever, the body was ready to paint Friday. We spent the better part of two weeks cleaning and painting the spray booth and getting everything ready for the big day. We started early Saturday morning, and by 4:00 pm we had the black paint on the parts. Sunday, we started at 7:30 and by 12:30 we were finished. We will put a red pinstripe between the black and ivory this week and I will begin re-assembly of the car.

I`ve also started to build a trailer for the car, and expect to be finished with it in the next few days.Here are a few pictures I took this weekend.

My plans are to complete the car by the end of the month so watch for updates.







Home  Back